If you’re looking to serve up something new at your next holiday party, this Cranberry Orange Champagne Punch is a great option! Infused with 100% juice for added nutritional value, your guests will be coming back for more.
- 1 whole vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 1 bottle semi-dry champagne
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- Place the vanilla bean and insides, water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until thick and syrupy. Let cool.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the juices and the syrup. R
- efrigerate until just ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add in the champagne, sliced oranges and cranberries.
- Serve chilled and/or over ice!
This recipe was provided by Alexandra Caspero Lenz from Delish Knowledge, as part of the Healthy Aperture blogger partnership.